Monday, October 3, 2011

My AAR adoption

I had made a deal with my mother and father that if i got A's and B's then i could get a dog. Of course my being an all a and b student, it wasn't that hard. Then around New Years, we went to AAR Tomball. I searched all the puppies, and even held some. I had my eyes open for any type of puppy. I had my eyes set on a cute little female puppy, but then I saw two white male puppies just come in. I felt so bad for those dogs, I even considered getting one of the white ones, but my heart was set on the female. My puppy whose name is Iris was that little tiny female puppy. Now as she comes around to her 1st birthday, I still remember that she was the very first puppy I ever held that adoption day. Of course I held more, but she just stole my heart. I am wondering about her brother and where he went. So I promise I will add some pictures of her online, and if you think you have her brother, please post his story. I just know she misses him.

No comments:

Post a Comment