Thursday, September 29, 2011

ABBEY

Abbey was adopted during an adoption day at Petco. I had initially gone to Petco to pick up cat food as a favor for my parents, and came home with Abbey.

She has always been so loving, but she was a little skittish at first. I think she finally realized that she was home, and her personality came out. She love, love, loves to play with her sister/bff Trixie. They are also connected at the hip- if one wants to go out, they always get the other one to go out with them. Abbey also enjoys going to the dog park, and is extremely friendly with both dogs and humans.

Although I joke about going to the Petco for cat food and coming home with a dog, I am really grateful for those series of events. Abbey is truly an amazing addition to our family.
File #0 IMG_0250.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment