Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sadie Mae

We adopted Sadie Mae yesterday!! She is a beautiful 7 month old female black lab/retriever mix. We have 3 young boys and a 2 year old Aussie Shepherd mix (Oscar) so I thought we would never be able to handle another dog. I walked in Petco yesterday to return something and I saw the dogs from AAR without any intentions of adopting one. I saw Sadie and fell in love with her. I texted my husband a photo and he agreed to my crazy idea. After taking Sadie home, Oscar showed her the ropes and it feels like she has been with us forever. We are so happy to have found Sadie! She is smart, very trainable and a terrific snuggler. We are looking forward to many years of loving her! She is great with the boys and I finally have my "little girl". Thanks for all you do at AAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment