Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lima Bean now Beanie adopted 2010



after my Buffy past away, I came looking for a dog at AAR and found..

Beanie (AKA: "Grumble Bunny") Adopted Nov. '10. Beanie (Listed as Lima Bean) is adjusting to her life with us. She and I are learning to communicate - such as ferocious barking at 8:17 p.m. means "it's time to put me to bed, I'm tired!" and "Lets snuggle" brings her to me for hugs. She loves her toys and often sleeps with a soft toy in her front paws and a tennis ball in her mouth! She has an appetite for chicken jerky and freshly cooked ground turkey. I love to come home as she greets me at the door with a big grin and jumping for joy. She is the light of my life!

To each of you at AAR, I wish to thank you for all you do. You have brought such love and happiness to my family through the dogs you care for and work so diligently to place. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your time, love, and dedication to our abandoned animals that are in your care.

FROM AAR: We at AAR are the ones grateful to people like Chris and her family (and all those who adopt a shelter dog). We thank you.

(AAR attached photo of Lima Bean when she first came to AAR)

No comments:

Post a Comment