Monday, March 21, 2011

Millie (aka Winnie)

To everyone at AAR,

I've had Millie in my house for about 2 months now, and I don't know how I ever lived without her! She is just the sweetest and most entertaining dog. It didn't take her long to claim her chair and her favorite spots to snooze. And yes, she was sleeping in my bed after the first two nights! Millie absolutely loves toys; the more fuzz to tear out, the better! She really loves going on walks, playing fetch with her rubber 'stick' in the backyard, learning tricks (high-five being her favorite) and giving big kisses, whether your prepared for them or not! I just wanted to say thanks to all of the volunteers at AAR for giving me a chance to find this amazing girl and spoil her rotten, just like she deserves! Thanks again!

Erin Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment