Sunday, March 6, 2011

Charles

I had a really hard time picking a new name for my puppy from AAR, but with the help of some close friends, I settled on Riley. Riley loves to play fetch and to be outside in the sunshine. He can retrive that ball for hours! He's learning to walk on the leash and gets a little bit better at it every day. He is such a cuddle bug. Whenever he meets new people, he instantly crawls into their laps and begs to be petted. Everyone who meets him is absolutely smitten.Riley is the perfect antidote for a long day at work. I absolutely adore coming home to him! He's already my new best friend! My favorite thing about Riley is his speckled coat. He looks like he has tiger stripes on one side (see pictures below).
I can't wait to watch him grow from a cute puppy to a handsome dog! Thanks to everyone at AAR for taking such good care of him until he found his forever Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment