Thursday, June 3, 2010

Angel Marie

I started volunteering at AAR in August and the first day I saw Angel, I told a friend of mine I loved her and had to have her. I already had several animals and made a promise to not take anymore animals home, that I was going to simply volunteer. Well time went by and I walked her in the Tomball Holiday Parade which pretty much sealed the deal. We were one, a perfect match and I just had to take the next step. I ended up adopting her and she and my other dog Pepper Ann are now best friends. She even loves cats. Imagine that, after being in a shelter for 2 years, she now sleeps with cats!!! She is an Angel and deserves nothing but the best. I am so happy to have her as part of my family and couldn't imagine it any other way!

2 comments:

  1. She looks really good I am so glad you took her home. I am the one who got her at petsmart and had to bring back because of father in law, it broke my heart to see her go. I tried to get her back about month later when we moved but you already got her. She is a great dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad to see she is in a great home i worked with her at arr for almost a year she is a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete