Saturday, June 11, 2011

Theo

I saw a picture of this adorable dog and realized that my family had to have him!! However, when I called to inquire about him, a lady was there adopting him. I was disappointed, but decided there were other cute animals to adopt, so the next day, my husband and I took a trip to the shelter to check a few out.

We were chit chatting with the ladies when my husband made a comment about Theo. The worker's eyebrows jumped up when she heard his name and asked if I was the person who called about him yesterday. When I told her I was, her face burst into a huge smile as she told me he was back. It turned out the lady that had adopted him, was not ready for such a large dog, and had brought him back that morning!!!

They brought Theo out to us, and we immediately knew he was meant to be ours.

He has fit in quite nicely with our rowdy bunch.

Thank you AAR for matching us up with such a great dog!!
File #0 DSC09837.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment