Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A note from Mikey (formerly Eddie)

To: All my wonderful friends at AAR who took such good care of me when I was a baby

From: Eddie. ( I don't know why my new owners insist on calling me "Mikey" but whatever...)

I am having a great time at my new home. I've trained my family to rub my belly when I roll onto my back, to throw my squeaky frog when I bring it to them, and to give me a nice big chew bone whenever I pick up one of their shoes and pretend I'm going to eat it.

Houdini, my feline friend, has taught me how to chase bugs. We also play tag and wrestle indoors. We were the same size when I first got here but now I'm twice as big as he is!

The Labrador puppy next door comes over every day to play tug of war with me and to splash with me in the pond and in my wading pool.

I wish I knew what happened to my sister Edith who was adopted the same morning I was. Are you out there Edith???

AAR Volunteers, thank you for the many hours you spent feeding and cleaning up after me and my fellow inmates at the shelter. You people are the best!

1

No comments:

Post a Comment