Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sissy

My wife saw Sissy on the ad for the rescue and called me, We have to go see this one she said however I was not able to go at that time so Debbie went to see Sissy without me on her lunch hour. Sometime around 12:30 Debbie called me crying and I knew that Sissy would be ours, so after work I went to AAR to get her and wow she looked exactly like a dog we had a few yrs ago named Roxy who died.
Since getting Sissy we have had nothing but fun with her and she has taken to us really well. She is also very smart, gentle and loveable. I am posting a couple of pics we took of Sissy after a hard day of playing around.
Thanks AAR without you we would have never found Sissy and we plan to keep her for a long time

2 comments:

  1. Awh...I remember the day Sissy came into the Shelter, she was scared to death. She was huddled in the back of her kennel and wouldn't come out to go outside so I had the brite idea to open her kennel door and the back door to the run area and she bolted for the brush in the back area! It was pouring rain that day and after 2 hours of chasing her around one of the senior volunteers went into the brush after her...it wasn't pretty..but after time Sissy calmed down and turned into the sweet little girl she is now. I'm so happy to see her on a comfy couch all snuggled up...just where she belongs! Thanks so much for sharing your pictures with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Jennifer (our dog whisperer), you definitely had a way with Sissy. Sometimes I feel like we're just "dog sitting" til the right family comes along. These are beautiful pictures of Sissy.

    ReplyDelete