Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sam's checking in!

Hello friends!
I came to my forever home in February just 6 months ago. Seems like forever 'cause my forever family is just wonderful. My BFF's here (all 5 of them) are the best. There is a picture attached of me with my BFF Pepper. He and I are so busy being busy everyday we have to take a break to eat! I am one lean and handsome fellow. My mom says I am doing fine and she has never seen anyone sweeter, she is always kissing me and petting me. We talked and she said she wants to put a plaque in the lobby of the new building in my name. How cool would that be!

I run and play, I have special places to rest and nap. I have good family, food and love.
Life is good and I am happy.

Wishing you happiness too,

Sammy Sam Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment