Friday, August 3, 2012

Yogi

We adopted Yogi on Friday the 13th of July! He weighed 66 pounds, down more than 15 pounds from the beginning of the year when he was found at Yogi Bear Camp ground. We put him on puppy food and he is filling out beautifully. The vet says he is about 18 months old. We have also discovered that he is a Plott hound, which is one of the coon hound breeds. Yogi now has 2 1/2 acres to run and play and fetch his ball, and squirrels to tree. He is smart and sweet and lovable.
File #0 yogi and laptop.jpg exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a volunteer at AAR and I want to thank you for adopting Yogi. He is such a wonderful dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rereading your post I now understand why Yogi had so much energy and loved his time outside playing fetch. He's a coonhound!! I have 2 Black & Tan Coonhounds and Yogi's goofy personality now makes complete sense to me. :)
    Give Yogi a big hug for me. He was my "special little man" at AAR.

    ReplyDelete