Friday, July 27, 2012

Olivia

We adopted Olivia in June. From the very beginning she was very sweet and loving and absolutely adorable. As she is growing up, she just gets cuter and cuter every day. She has so much energy and loves chasing her tail, playing in puddles, throwing her toys around, and just generally running around as fast as she can. In the 4 short weeks we have had her, she has already learned to sit, shake, give high-fives, and we are working on "lay down." She is very intelligent and absolutely loves every person (and dog) she meets. She instantly took to my husband and our friends and is housebroken already! She is everything we could have hoped for and more

When I adopted her, I was very impressed by the volunteers at AAR. I had never adopted a dog from a shelter before and was a little apprehensive because I had heard some horror stories. My fears were completely unfounded because the volunteers instantly put me at ease and you could just tell that everyone there loves every single animal there and wants nothing but the best for them. Adopting Olivia has been one of the best things for us and we are so thankful to the people who made that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment