Saturday, May 19, 2012

Otto (Formally known as Flip)

I got Otto (previously known as Flip) on the sixteenth of May. Let me tell you this, he is the best little thing in the world! (He is also very, very spoiled!) He's been residing in my room, and on the first day he mainly explored. He's adapted very well, by the end of his first day he was purring and letting me love on him, and when he purrs, he sounds like a motorboat! I've got plenty of pictures and videos of him playing with his toys and doing interesting things, he has a lot of fun running all around the room and climbing up on things. My room has plenty of things he can climb on, and even more places to hide! When I come into my room he greets me with plenty of meows, and usually follows me around. He's the best investment I've ever made, and I'm very grateful I took him home! He sleeps when I'm gone and runs around like a crazy little thing when I'm in the room. He loves to lie all over my computer when I'm trying to get things done, and I never have the heart to take him
off. And what's even more exciting, is that after he settles down at night he sleeps with me in my bed. He has definitely made himself at home! Like I previously said, I love my little Otto, and thank you for letting me adopt such an angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment