Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sam's Checking in!

Hello to all my friends! Its Sam!
I have been gone for just over a week now and wanted to update you all on my new life with my forever family. I have been so busy I just haven't slowed down to write or take pictures.
I have a wonderful house with some great new buddies to play with and boy do we play!
I never knew forever homes had so many toys and places to nap and look out from!
My new mom and dad love to pet me and tell me what a blessing and angel I am every day all day, I am always welcome in their laps and they are always rubbing my bellly and head. If I am lying down I can be sure someone is going to rub me!
My new BFF's have been pretty cool and we are getting along really well, they understand I'm new here but my time with all of you at the shelter has served me well so we have our own spaces but most of the time we are all just everywhere! No cages Its GREAT!
Oh and that little problem I had? Not really a problem! No worries on that one! Its all good. Mom says she is really impressed by my ability to adjust so quickly especially with that issue.

I have attached a picture that mom took so you can see I am in great shape. Mom has asked me to tell you that she is grateful I came to her and this is truly a match made in heaven. I am here to stay. Mom also says that she has spread the word with some of her friends and there are some more of you going to get forever homes soon! Yea MOM.

Gotta Go, but you are in my cat dreams!
Love Always, Sam. (mom & Dad call me Sammy!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment