Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ms. Sasha

AAR Volunteers were so very helpful in walking me through the process of adopting. I had never done it before but by the time I left, I was ready to take them all home. I came in to pick up SASHA and was not disappointed to find out she was still there. Chocolate Lab/Collie. She was expectantly excited from all the hustle and bustle of pets and people going in and out but I met her with her handler outside and she was as sweet as the day was long with that "pick me please Ill love you forever" look in her eyes. The ladies and gentleman were helpful, attentive, full of information and insight. They told me SASHA had been there for two months in a cage and I just had to end it that day. After I met with SASHA my only question was "what is it going to cost me to take her home." SASHA has been everything we wanted and more. LOVABLE AND A BALL OF ENERGY!!! She adopted a towel out of my closet and made it her own and there was no negotiating with her. She claimed her property and t
hat was that. She has been ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL and the wife was simply overjoyed. Ms. SASHA is wasting no time marking her territory and and adjusting wonderfully. She loves the back yard but I have found she is scared of the dark when outside. I go outside with her and she is happy as a kid on a playground. The neighbors now know that it is her back yard enter at your own risk ha ha ha. She is going to give us many years of joy and companionship and we will reciprocate it with love, affection, LOTS of toys, and trips to the ranch from time to time. She will be a travel dog when possible, and already has lots of Face Book friends! Thank you AAR for bringing hours of fun and laughter into our simple home.

No comments:

Post a Comment