Friday, November 26, 2010

Mr. Seamus (formerly Scruffy)


Merry Christmas from Mr. Seamus!

I am very happy that you have come to this great shelter where they took very good care of me for 6 months.
It was a long time, but I knew the people at the shelter would find just the right family for me to own. My new pet
parents care for me very much and I am delighted to live with them.

They have provided me with a nice bed and also a nice dining area with an exquisite dog bone china service. But best of all, I have lots of nice toys and bones. My favorite toy is the squirrels-in-the-tree stump. I put them in. I take them out. I chew on them. Really a great toy. I recommend it highly if you are the new people for the dog you have selected to be owned by. I also have my own nice sporty sweater for the cold weather and am toasty as can be in it, just like my blanket on the sofa by my TV.

So I wish to say Merry Christmas to everyone. To my mates still at the shelter, hope you enjoy your people selection! And to you people out there looking, find a nice dog like me and you will have the best Christmas ever.

Best regards and Merry Christmas,
Mr Seamus

File #0 seamus1.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment